- I have to admit they look more bullet-like than I’d imagined.
- …almost. Can you spot what’s missing?
- How about if I name them? Pictured:
- Progesterone bullets
- Sharps container
- Alcohol swabs
- Syringes I hope I won’t need (for PIO)
- Not pictured?*
- Lookie! Jane Lynch got married! To a Smithie! The heart resounds with gladness.
- The mind reels at her fashion choice, though. Satin tie-blouse? C’mon Jane. Go butch or go home — this shirt falls into the uncanny valley between butch and femme formal wear.
- But then the heart warms at the thought of a big famous star wearing awkward wedding clothes. Clearly no stylist was involved. They’re just folks after all. Group hug!
- (But seriously, Jane, at least ask a friend next time, ‘kay?)
*If you said HCG trigger shot and antibiotics, you win! Apparently HCG is a controlled substance in NY, so more hoops to jump through. At least if my cycle gets canceled I can sell it on the street.
OMG UPDATE: Kym says in the comments that HCG is used for body-building. So does this mean that if I do get pregnant, I can sell my pee? ‘Cause I could really use the money. And I have plenty of practice peeing in cups.